View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:41 AM   #18
Gabfest Goddess

Cardmaking Likes:
1. 6x6 Paper Pads ( I like the small pattern)
2. Buttons
3. Twine
4. Paper craft magazines to get some inspiration. I have a "Paper Craft" subscription but there so many other great magazines outside.

Cardmaking Dislikes:
1. Chipboards ( I canīt handle them)
2. Eylets (Have a lot and use them very rarely)

31 December 1974

What is your favorite color?
For my card base i mostly use craft- donīt know why- i love it. But i like many color combination like Green/Purple, Orange/Pink, Aqua/Turquoise, Red/Pink. Fun and bright. It needs to fit

Favorite Designer of Patterned Paper?
I have a favorite ? Iīm not sure, there are so many beautiful papers like Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, Pebbles, Echo Park, Basic Grey and so on....

Favorite stamp company or images you would like to try ?
I love Papertrey Inks and have a lot. I like the versatility of this stamps. I donīt like it tooo cute because i often make cards for adults. Clean, simple but funny it may be.
I think "Paper Smooches" are fun images i would like to try. And something versatile masculine (not special Father's Day ) images would be also great. I miss always. "There she Goes" are also versatile and very nice. "Verve" too. But whatever, I will be very happy. Look also on my blog so you get an idea of ​​my style. But please NO VINTAGE, NO EASTER AND NO VALENTINE !!

Is there a small stamp company that people are not aware of that you would like to receive from?
I like Stella and Gus in rubber from Totallystampalicious". They are totally fun. Are they a small company ? I donīt know

Just for fun, your favorite snack or treat?
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate, M&Mīs,

Coffee or Tea?
Both. In the morning, coffee

diving, travelling, gardening, cycling

What challenge/goal would you like to meet this year?

To reduce my cardstock and to use what i have. Buy nothing new.

Any special info your Sis should know?
Iīm easy to please.

Last edited by germanstampler; 12-23-2012 at 02:50 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!