View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #18
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Okay, I just "found" you guys in here... and this looks way more do-able to me than an cold turkey thread. I am a collector, granted I use alot of what I have but, going cold turkey would never work for me.

we ( hubs and I ) go to yard sales every week ( if there is one, there are not many in the winter here though) and stuff follows me home.
but, it's good stuff. mostly vintage things. once in a while its stamps.

last sunday when I finished my VSN cards I did start re-arranging my space ( we are putting in a tv and eventually a small sofa for hubs ) so I can be up there after work if I chose and can have company if he just wants to sit and watch the news...

today I got everything out of the closet. holy-moly I need to purge some things. ( which I'm working on, tossed some things too ) and have some donation piles going on.
I'm hoping to have this under control before the end of the year.

I have no clue how to "reward" myself doing something like this because, I do not have a problem buying things. ( everything I have is paid for) however. space is becoming an premium and I want to be a little more stream lined and maybe let go of somethings I've out grown and or do not use . ( like if you buy a "set" of stamps getting rid of the ones that have never seen ink that you cannot see your self using)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!