View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #6354
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

well Im flipping the table I stamp at to the other side of the room and then switched out the closet behind where the table was to the other side of the room so, the good point of this is I have gained 5' of closet space and so that is good... we are putting in a tv upstairs so that I can have company when Im playing... hubs wants to sit when he gets home and I want to do things...

so, Ive got most the furniture moved, everything from the larger closet is either in the smaller closet or the middle of the room. and most the craft stuff is in the larger closet now but, it needs another shelf. ( I had stamp boxes on a shelf in the old closet so they are stacked on the floor in the closet right now)

the smaller closet had my ( it was originally an rolled ribbon rack ) on the wall in there that hubs made me ( I moved my ribbon to plastic boxes and hung my punchies on this thing instead. ) that needs moved. the things ( storage ) hanging on the inside the small closet door need moved.

its getting there. I am determined to play tomorrow.
( I still have one thing to wrap too, so I need more than a walk way on the floor to spread the gift wrap out )
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!