View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:55 PM   #89
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

This is a super thread! I have lots of creative goals heading into 2013. I do feel great about what I've accomplished in 2012! This year I planned to learn more about my DSLR and this fall I did finally take a weekend class that was awesome. I also did a lot of scrapbooking this year - hastened by joining the Scrapbook Goals Challenge here on SCS Scrapbook Goals Challenges Forum - Monthly Scrapbook Goals & More. Everyone is welcome, it's a fun friendly place and in the Scrapbooking section of the Challenges area there are a lot of great challenges posted weekly - and lots of archives too! We recently resurrected the Digital Scrapbooking Challenges and invite any digi or traditional scrapbookers to join us!

Anyway, my goals!

1. Start a bi-monthly card class - I'm an SU hobby demo and my friends have been asking for this. I think it will help me keep making cards and build my stash back up, but also to whittle down my hoard of supplies!
2. Plan and complete at least one quilting project. I'm fascinated by fabric lately! I think I need to buy a kit to get real comfortable though!
3. Keep up my scrapbooking - I will make a goal of 120 pages again, including some Project Life style pages.
4. Play and journal with my Smash books
5. Knit a sweater for each of my kids(3) and one or two for me, along with two baby sets (for one of my son's basketball coaches whose wife is having twins due in February)

I think that's it

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!