5.. stick pins
6. Charms

Cardmaking Dislikes:
1. eyelets

2.flat stickers

3.fibers

Birthdate: Oct. 20

What is your favorite color? Blue, red, pink, yellow

Favorite Designer of Patterned Paper (i.e. Bo Bunny)? Bo Bunny, Echo Park, Authentique, My Mind's Eye, Crate paper, Simple stories, Bazzille, Carta Bella Winter Pad, Doodlebug, Basic Grey and many more. Guess I like them all cause there are too many to list them all.

Favorite stamp company or images you would like to try?Northwoods, Magnolia. like the long legged girls from Stamping Bella, Whipper Snapper, Inky Antics, Stampendous, Penny Black, any and all companies are great and the new Saturated Canary are out in Rubber.

Is there a small stamp company that people are not aware of that you would like to receive from? Saturated Canary and I also would like to try a LaLa land stamp sometime that is not digital.

Just for fun, your favorite snack or treat? Simply Caramel by Milky Way or Rollo or goldfish

Coffee or Tea? Tea

Hobbies? reading, beading, card making and scrapbooking.

Any special info your Sis should know? I am easy to please and love surprises. I think I've probably told you more than you want to know.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Linda Palmer; 12-26-2012 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: mistakes
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!