View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 06:58 AM   #5
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Please fill out the following questionnaire and post to the thread in order to help your Sis get to know you:

Cardmaking Likes:
1. Embossing Folders
2. Dies
3. Punches
4. Brads
5. Adhesive gems and pearls
6. Flourish gems and pearls
7. Tulle, Netting, Lace
8. Stick Pins
9. Would love to try the Hero Arts Neon inks

Cardmaking Dislikes:
1. Eyelets (don’t use them often)
2. Flat stickers (I do like the 3D stickers!)

Birthdate: November 12

What is your favorite color? Pink, but really use all colors

Favorite Designer of Patterned Paper (i.e. Bo Bunny)? Webster Pages, DCWV, Memory Box, Kaiser; really love all designer papers.

Favorite stamp company or images you would like to try? Love it all! If my sisters like it, so will I!!

Is there a small stamp company that people are not aware of that you would like to receive from? I just found a company called Loves Rubbertstamps that has a variety of products; love the products offered by atjoansgardens; and Ellen Hutson is another company that has a variety of products.

stamp company links:
http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net/
www.atjoansgardens.com
www.ellenhutson.com

Just for fun, your favorite snack or treat? Twizzlers, Jelly Bellys, anything chocolate

Coffee or Tea? Coffee…with caffeine! Enjoy flavored coffees.

Hobbies? cardmaking, scrapbooking, creating beaded stick pins, creating beaded items

ETA: I somehow missed the challenges/goals question! I would like to lose 20 pounds (LOL); plan to participate in more challenges here on SCS and on blogs; plan to stay current with the monthly image swap; plan to mail birthday and Christmas cards in 2013! Plan to buy less and use more of what I have including the awesome cardkits I've received in past and will receive in 2013!

Any special info your Sis should know? I am easy to please and love surprises.

Last edited by Vickie Y; 12-24-2012 at 05:32 AM.. Reason: add stamp company links; add challenges/goals
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!