Originally Posted by 329shana
Great thread! I think mine was probably when I was sitting on the floor embossing something and the cardstock got too hot to hold so I laid it on the floor to emboss it. Burnt a huge hole in my carpet ! Or, it may have been the time when a container of bleach fell out of my cabinet and I tried to catch it but pulled the lid off instead. Spilled the whole thing down the front of my outfit and the floor. My poor carpet!
Oh, I thought I was the only one that did this! I moved my furniture in that room. Husband still doesn't know