View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2012, 04:08 AM   #7
gregzgurl
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
Mine wasn't actually stamping. I had been crafting and cleared everything away and my husband was at the table. I decided to just stick one last thing. I used a tube of cheap super glue. I think I put the top on but the next thing I knew there was glue spreading across the table, taking the white paint from the outside of the glue tube with it. I ended up with a 4" square patch of paint on the dining room table. 700 worth of damage, thank god for insurance. No more cheap glue for me and ALWAYS craft on a table cloth (plastic/wipeable).

Ruth
It would make me crazy to craft on a tablecloth, so I just have a heavy-duty, already-distressed dining table that I bought at the Rescue Mission store for $14.00 (it was supposed to be $35.00, but they were having a heck of a sale)! I was going to re-finish the top, but after I stapled my project to the tabletop with my staple gun (don't ask), I decided to leave it alone... It's seen a LOT of crafting mishaps (glue, paint, markers, solvents), and I just smile about the additional "distressing"...

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!