View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:45 AM   #5873
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Wink

G'morning ladies...yes, I did read all the chatter and yes, I will comment on it all too. Lauren, I do believe you are right, we will not be playing the steal the points game until after Chirstmas. Let's take these two weeks to just chat and have fun. We can also use these two weeks to make cards for the letters we missed. You will get points for your cards as well as 25 points for taking the time to make a card during the Christmas/New Year break. That is 25 points per card (in addition to the points for extra items) that you make over the next two weeks. Does this sound fair? I don't want to be unfair about things. However, there are some people that want the chance to make up points so I am trying to make that possible. Susan, Dawn had surgery a few days ago so she is recovering from that. She is actually doing pretty good tho. I am afraid she is falling into a depression tho, due to the type of surgery and everything. She had a tubel and as some of you know when she gave birth to her daugther 2 yrs ago her daughter was still born. That was Dawn's only chance at becoming a mom, which is something she says she wants really bad. However, she is not willing to discuss other options like adoption or seriget (sp). Anyways..as far as the housework help....well we shall see how that goes. Lynn, thank you for the monthly reminder. Give Kerra a petting for me and tell her Auntie Dani says "Merry Christmas" will ya? I have to tell you about Midghits first snow adventure. I will in a moment tho. Donna, I am so sorry to hear you have a limb blocking your tv reception. That can be a huge headache. My brother and I watched one of my trees fall out in the front yard last year. It blocked my driveway and there wasn't a dang nab thing I could do to stop it. I hope you get someone to clear it very soon so the children can watch tv. Lauren, hon, if I gave you points for the things you are asking for points for then I would have to give everyone points for that and well that doesn't help you to get ahead. Hmmm let's see what can you do to earn points? Oooh oooh oooh I know, HOSTESS for a week. , Kathy hun I do not sew, however, I do know a few people that sew. I will ask them if they have anything they can donate. Is there a date you need these donations by? Susan, I will give Kathy 20 points for passing. (10 for each time you asked). Lauren, that is so awesome of Ranger to send you a replacement for your dried up ink. I have to say, when you email a company about a product that is bad or broken they usually will send out a new one. I have a story to share, however, I will share it in my next post this one is awful long. ok? Well, I think I replied to everyone's comments so I think I will take the next post to share the two stories I wanted to tell. One is for Lynn, I believe and the other for Lauren. The rest of you may read them too luv yas!!!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!