View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #5850
Donnaml
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to Donnaml

For the people in the U.S. only.........................Do you know what Autism Spectrum is???
Well, I am taking donations for material, thread, and anything else needed to make Weighted blankets for children that have this. These are blankets that really make a difference in the lives of children with this but they are VERY expensive to buy so we are getting a group of women together to make them for people. So if you could help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated.
(I mean the U.S. only because it would be expensive for outside of the U.S. to send)

No, I do not have a child with this or any grandchildren. Nor do I personally know anyone with it. But there is this site on facebook where people go to sell things and a woman was asking if anyone had one they didn't use anymore. It was heartbreaking. So needless to say, I dove right in and started something I hope gets started world wide. Children are our future and no matter what, they all need the things in life to make them feel good.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!