View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:21 AM   #34
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

Can Ivy survive without Casanova? Could be an interesting week. TBH I would have picked Casanova over Ivy - What was unconventional about Ivy's dress?

FWIW I honestly thought that Josh was going home and then I remembered Kylie being on the panel. He definitely was channelling her inner diva. Could totally see Kylie in that outfit back in the day. I think that is what saved him.

I think they were right on Laura Kathleen's dress... the big gems at the bottom were odd. Without them that dress was pretty classy looking.

Was a bit suprized that Uli and Laura Kathleen were the only ones to pick up the mesh! Glad the judge picked up Uli seaming of the mesh of her side panels though.

I think Emilio should have made his dress with a lining. It would have helped stabilize the whole garment and I don't think it would have taken away from the challenge - but who knows anymore!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!