View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #6321
KelliJo
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
the reason's KelliJo mentioned are why I am considering it... catcrazy ( Janice) is already on her second 'bug... and as much as I use mine I suspect i will kill it one of these days, Ive had the handle come off twice now but luckily hubs had the metric tool to get it back on. ( its not a regular screw) that and the idea of being able to put a big sheet of paper in it and fill it with dies sounds like a lot less cranking to me too.
my cuttlebug does not like those XL sizzix dies or the 5X7 sized embossing folders very well so I got a grand caliber. ( its nice... but it only cuts skinny nesties type dies...) so, since I have quite a few sizzix steel ruled ones I think it would take up less space in my room to have just one machine.
I could take my bug to work for granting wishes and such and get rid of the caliber. ( I think Ive used it maybe 6 times in the year or two Ive had it so it would not be a huge loss. I looked at the big shots but, I think that sizzix makes dies that are so big they do not fit in the regular big shot they need the pro machine. so, its tempting... I emailed hubs the link and the coupon code...
HOLY WOW!!! Does it take like 50 billion handle cranks on the Grand Calibur to get that sucker to move an inch or what??? I HATE that bugger!!!! I was using it the other day as I didn't have the extra shim thingie yet... UGH! lol
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!