View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #6319
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

the reason's KelliJo mentioned are why I am considering it... catcrazy ( Janice) is already on her second 'bug... and as much as I use mine I suspect i will kill it one of these days, Ive had the handle come off twice now but luckily hubs had the metric tool to get it back on. ( its not a regular screw) that and the idea of being able to put a big sheet of paper in it and fill it with dies sounds like a lot less cranking to me too.
my cuttlebug does not like those XL sizzix dies or the 5X7 sized embossing folders very well so I got a grand caliber. ( its nice... but it only cuts skinny nesties type dies...) so, since I have quite a few sizzix steel ruled ones I think it would take up less space in my room to have just one machine.
I could take my bug to work for granting wishes and such and get rid of the caliber. ( I think Ive used it maybe 6 times in the year or two Ive had it so it would not be a huge loss. I looked at the big shots but, I think that sizzix makes dies that are so big they do not fit in the regular big shot they need the pro machine. so, its tempting... I emailed hubs the link and the coupon code...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!