View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #562
Kathi127
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose0165 View Post
Gloria - good. Hope it works. Will be good to have you back. Dont want you missing out on anything.
Stomach is making lots of noise today again. Off to MY groomer today. Definitely an immediate need. Best thing is I dont have to try to fix my hair before I go out.
Toby scared the crap out of me just a couple minutes ago. Im sitting here and he starts barking, really barking, which is unusual. He is looking at the front door! Since he is deaf, I know he didnt hear anything. He keeps looking at the door tho. Of course Im thinking in my usual calm way - what if someone dumped something in front of my door, like a bomb or a body? Of course no one or nothing was there. Do you think Ive been reading too many murder/horror books?
I want to make one more big trip out to Kohls and then my shopping should be done. Any good ideas for stocking stuffers? They are always the hardest, especially Ryan. I got a stupid gift for each one so now I need more practical ones. Guess I'll hit up Target sock section for one. lol.
Hope your tummy is feeling better today Rose! And yes, I think you are reading too many murder mysteries! lol I sure hope no one drops a body off in front of your door! Even though Toby is deaf, he can probably sense when something is going on. Mine will carry on too like there is someone outside but when I go to look there is not a soul there. Sometimes I think they do it just to make me get up and look!

Still have a bit of shopping to do myself, nothing major, just some things I need to finish up and stocking stuffers too! One of the things I always get Dean is chapstick, he uses it year-round so that's a good item. Don't know if your grandkids use it or not. And of course I load him up with his favorite candy and nuts. How about little hand creams for the girls?

My Blog:GoldenPaperDreams
My avatar is one of our rescued Goldens, Sabrae!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!