View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #22
bjlee717
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktfabian2 View Post
Brenda (and everyone),

I bought the same binder panels when they were on sale at JoAnns and I bought two 9" wide by about 9" deep by about 6-1/2" high clear storage boxes. I plan to cut the panels in half and store them with the stamps on them and an index card in the boxes. Unless I put the panels in page protectors, it seems some little piece of my stamp set ends up falling off when I put them in binders. I suspect I'll need more than 2 storage boxes, especially as I take more rubber stamps off their wooden blocks, but they stack and I have lots of shelving in my craft room.

I hope this description makes some sense (and I also hope it works!).
I can totally picture your storage method.

You're right.....sometimes the "cling" in the cling mount wears off, so stamps fall off the panel.

With the Univenture binders, it's actually a case that shuts completely. So, nothing "falls" out of the binder. The ones I use are no longer sold. I was able to get them when they were being discontinued for $1 each. Here's a link to their binders: 3 ring binder, 3 ring binders, 3 binder, view binder, case binder

With the half pint binders, they came with sheet protectors so all the stamps in the half pints are in those protectors so nothing falls out.

So far, I've been quite pleased with both storage methods. Most of the binders are categorized by company. I also have binders by theme (nature, flowers, animals, etc).
a•muse|studio consultant #1028 Inking with Brenda Lee Blog
1 Corinthians 13:7-8
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!