View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #4075
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawtx53 View Post
Amazing answered prayer and more! As I told you many months ago, my great niece, Val, was supposed to have brain surgery and the doctors did several brain procedures before the surgery. After three months of treatment and staying at the Ronald McDonald House in Dallas, the doctors decided not to do the brain surgery on Val at this time. They want to try in 2 years as they want to let the radiation and other procedures do their work instead of doing surgery. That was a huge answered prayer.

THEN, when they went to pay the amount they owed for staying at the Ronald McDonald House (thousands of dollars after three months there), they were told they owed zero. My niece said no they had just received a bill. They were then told that an anonymous person paid their bill. My niece and nephew started crying with joy. They cried part of the way home (9 hours North of Dallas) and my great niece finally asked them to please stop crying - good comic relief. You hear stories like this, but to actually know the people it happened to, and knowing they have been prayed for, makes you know it is the generosity of a good person and the miracle of God's grace! Just wanted to share the wonder and greatness of God!

Hugs,
Mary Wells

Praising and thanking the Lord with you!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!