View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:54 AM   #5766
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

OOOOPPPPS!!!!! Ladies, I just remembered, there will be no letter this week. Since Christmas falls on Tuesday I feel we should take a week off for the holiday. Now, I do not celebrate much for the new year, however, I know a lot of people do. Do you want to come back and do a letter on the 26th or do you want to wait until the 2nd of January? Of course waiting till the 2nd will give us 2 weeks off, however, it's up to y'all. I host this challenge because of you so I want to know what y'all want. So, since I won't be posting a letter this morning. I am going to take care of a few things and then catch up on the chatter that I missed. Oh and look at the cards that have been made. This way Janet can find out how many points she will be getting. Also, I want to apologize now because I know I won't be on much this week. This is due to three reasons...#1 dummy me decided that it would be a great idea to paint my kitchen before Christmas so I hired my brother Randy to do it while I was out of town at the baby shower. Well, I have a HUGE kitchen...he did half and said he would come back and finish the other half. I know him...he won't be back. So...I have to help Dawn's dad finish it. I feel so bad because he is here to visit with her after her surgery. #2- I still have a ton of decorations to get put up. #3-I have a ton of cleaning to get done. and #4-Ron will be home so I want to spend all the time I can with him. He leaves out on the 4th and I don't know when I will see him next. So please please please don't think I am skipping out on y'all. And yes, I realize that is 4 reasons not 3. Ok, I should also tell you we are waiting for a huge snow storm to hit so I may lose my internet. IF I do I will text one of y'all (that I have numbers to) and let you know. Ok...off to make coffee, then pay bills then to catch up on the chatter and figure out Janet's points. Huggs to you all!!!!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!