View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:03 AM   #9
tropduck
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose46 View Post
Welcome back....Sharon, Debbie, Angie and Stephanie! It's going to be a good year! And I am (with capitals! AM!) going to get my craft room and dining room cleaned up and organized this year!! You've been to my place Stephanie, and you know what a humongous job that will be.
Hey, Ina! I will cheer you on the whole way!!! I am a great one for imagining and dreaming and seeing the reality before it is there. So KEEP on visioning it gal! You will get there! If it was me? I would start with boxes -i.e. one for EF's, one for dies, one for single stamps, stamps to go in sets etc. then the first bit will just be chucking in the box! . That may be an easy way to get started and see some definite progress! Your house has such a lovely atmosphere and feel to it, it is a lovely place to be in. ... And maybe do as "fly lady" recommends (apparently, as I don't follow it, but many of my friends do!) -start with just 15 minutes per day. ...maybe think of it as mid-card exercise! Thinking of your place makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and hey, I didn't even get around to stamping in it!!!

Me, I need to do it too in my space, it's small but man it's a mess! And all my Norwex stuff is n the same place so it's all rather ......mmm, full!

Jeepers, I do love to be on holidays and get onto the forum here, oh, so very nice.

We aren't totally on holiday, ken is doing some intensive eye therapy at the moment and that is still going. But the reading is really starting to happen!!!!! It tis so very exciting! He even read a verse out of my Bible on the iPad tonight. Warms my heart! It is such a long road, it is so nice to see it coming to fruition.

All for now, love to all.
S.