View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #6
Inking Addict

Originally Posted by WordTrix View Post
Gorgeous tree, Claire!

Nickelini: I have a three-foot tree with solid white lights--which my one sister criticizes every year. I like the white non-blinking lights. She prefers multi-colored blinking ones. I have non-blinking multis in one window with a lighted wreath, and solid red in the one framing the Christmas tree. I can't stand blinking lights as they tend to induce headaches.

All but one ornament on my tree are handmade, and I have so many of those I have to rotate them every year. The one exception is the flocked Santa my maternal grandmother gave me for my first Christmas. He's looking a bit worn these days, but I can't imagine my tree without him. My sister still has and uses her first ornament, too. I also have a bin down in my storage locker full of store-bought ornaments (mostly Hallmark) that I have not used in years. Some day I may have a tree large enough for all of them again, but for now I like my little (apartment sized) one.

you make me feel the christmas atmosphere,the sana is meaningful for you,and your christmas tree seems very shining,i like them,merry christmas to you,dear
Crazy about collecting all related arts and crafts , hope to make more friends ,learn more experience, and find more inspiration.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!