View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #1
Diane Malcor
Crimping Master

Default DGSC093 - Santa Color Challenge

Hello! The challenge this week is a color challenge. Use Santa's colors (Red, Black and White) on your scrapbook. <--- It doesn't even have to be a Christmas scrapbook page (Mine isn't)!

Here are my two samples:
Firefighters Museum 1 by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Firefighters Museum 2 by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You may view all the submissions for this challenge here:
DGSC093 - DGSC093 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

Please add the keyword DGSC093 to your project, so that it will be included within this challenge gallery.

"PLEASE NOTE!* Although this is in the digiscrap threads, anyone is welcome to play--whether they're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper.* Just as the digiscrappers, when doing a traditional challenge, sometimes have to change up the instructions a little to fit their digi needs, the traditional scrappers might have to improvise on some of the digi techniques.* It should make things interesting!"

If you should have any questions about this challenge, feel free to post it here in this thread....or PM me directly.

Looking forward to seeing what you will create!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!