View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:23 AM   #126
grandmajudy
Glitter Guru

Tammy was my wonderful Secret Santa. I got the cutest Christmas card from her with a bear ice skating, a pkg of wonderful chocolates (eating a chocolate piece now with carmel in it yummmmmy), a pkg. of beautiful adhesive glitter shapes, a beautiful blue and silver start she made (which we did not have a star on our tree in the lobby decorated with blue and silver balls so went and put it on the tree this morning-perfect), striped Christmas ribbon and 4 rolls of ribbon twine which I have never seen them before and love them. Already getting ideas on how to use them. Also some pretty mini pastel flower brads which are adorable, the prettiest prima flowers, some beautiful snowflake dimensional stickers, some beautiful pearl sticker gems and a pkg. of adhesive gems with different shapes of a gorgeous blue. They match my wedding dress color for when I married my beloved Jack (passed away 12 years ago) and going to go put some of them in my wedding album. Also, the cutest Grandma's special sugar cookies dish towel with the recipe on it. That is sooo neat. Thank you again Tammy. I feel spoiled and love everything. You have been a wonderful Secret Santa. Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy

Last edited by grandmajudy; 12-18-2012 at 04:37 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!