View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:34 AM   #1039
tropduck
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose46 View Post
Kelly,you are not the only one making a boo-boo today. I had it in my mind that I was flying home tomorrow. My ticket was for today! I missed the flight of course, as I just discovered it when I went to do an early check-in. And then I also got an e-mail telling me the second leg of my flight was cancelled....so I would have been stuck in Baltimore airport overnight and possibly all day tomorrow, as I found out all flights had been fully booked for tomorrow, so I can't fly home until Wednesday at 5 p.m., getting me in to Buffalo at 11 p.m.. I think I'll get a hotel room, rather than drive another two hours to get home. Oh yes, I can probably blame all my problems on a head cold too!
Oh dear Ina, I hate that feeling! I hope all goes smoothly with the new timing and you get home still with some energy left. After that VERY long 30 or so hours home to Australia from Calgary I can certainly vouch for stopping for a rest before you drive home! Good idea!

Great that you have gotten to your family Jan, enjoy all those cuddles!

The two hour flight from Canberra to Brisbane yesterday to get up here to DH's mom was SOOO much less painful than getting to see my parents!

Love to all, wishing you all a lovely Christmas -wherever you may be for it.

Lots of love, s.