View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:17 AM   #5
tropduck
Kookie Creator

Hello Ina. Yes, I will join in here too please!

I know I haven't said much this past year, and I know next year will be very busy too ( I am currently in Brisbane with my MIL for Cmas and she has to have a knee replacement in feb. so DS ken and I will come up to look after her as she recovers. ...the year is already filling up! Also, in making cards for our Christmas carols craft stall at church I found that my legs do not really cope well with sitting still at my craft table for long anymore. Gives me a lot of pain. So it seems I am learning balance, whether I want to or not! .....

So I will still be stamping, just not as much as previously, but I still find keeping in touch with this forum is encouraging and reassuring and helps me hold a bit of perspective, ESP when new cattys come out!

So I would love to hang on, I know I would miss you guys terribly if you didn't keep popping up in my inbox!!! Just don't give up on me yet!

....and the craft stall? I didn't know how much to make...so I made about 25 cards and 30+ gift tags. Many gift tags sold, only a few cards though, I so now I have lots for me to use! Yeah! At least the work will go to good use! So much for the CCC I made them all in this last week! LOL!!! It was a good plan though!

Thanks guys, love to all of you. And hoping to share lots of good times with you n the coming year. .....my character trait I want to work n next year is JOY. To be more joyful, to share joy and to make sure to celebrate occasions better. Surely some lovely personal cards will be an important part of that! It is so nice to know i can just walk into my stamp space and whip something up pretty quickly.

Love from hot humid Brisbane.
Steph