View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 09:17 PM   #34
ktfabian2
Insane Embellisher

Tomorrow is my big day to run around. My son has had my car since early October, pretty much, when he received a promotion at work and his hours changed enough to put him out of the car pools he'd been using. I "borrowed" my car back last Thurs., and noticed a strange whining when I pushed on the gas. My husband did some work to try and prolong the life of the transmission Sat., but sadly, we got to the patient to late. So, my DH and I will be sharing a car for a while longer. I have to drop him off tomorrow on my way to the eye doctor in the morning. He has to go in early, otherwise he's catch a ride with someone else who lives in town.

From the eye doctor, I have to go have a nerve conduction study on my hands and arms, then hit the post office, the bank, KMart, Target, JoAnn fabrics and the grocery store. Just a nice, quiet day in my life! I shouldn't complain...I was suffering from fibrofog today (a symptom of fibromyalgia where your head just won't completely clear) and ended up staying in bed (or the recliner) a good part of the day. I just could not wake up. That better not happen tomorrow! So, I'd better head to bed.

Good night, ladies,
Tracy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!