View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
Karen B Barber
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default CC406 -WHISPERS of VERY COLORLESS CARDS - 12/18/12

Okay ladies, we are taking a sharp curve here with a very different sort of "color challenge". This challenge is going to run for TWO WEEKS, because we will not be posting a new one on Christmas eve, so for the next TWO WEEKS, you can post your white or ivory cards here. That's right, NO COLOR.

WHISPER WHITE
VERY VANILLA

As the grandmother of 9 glorious grandchildren including our latest addition of twins......(to include our FIRST grandson, so that's 8 grand daughters and one grandson....) you can guess how much we value children! I guess it goes without saying that the last week has brought fear and pain to all of our hearts as we think of these beautiful children who lost their lives in Newtown, CT. I was thinking that we can let our white and ivory cards reflect the beauty and innocence of these children who flew into the arms of Jesus prematurely. I think tragedies like this cause us to stop, to regroup, to vow to never take for granted the fact that our children go off to school and return to us everyday. To say we cannot begin to understand the pain of the families is an understatement, so I thought we could just make our cards as a sort of offering to the lives that were lost. Then give your card to a child you love. And say another prayer for the families of these precious children.

Dessert is some sort of glitter used on your card. Sampling with me this week are three of my color challenge team sisters, Vicki, Julia, and Peggy.

Karen B Barber

vdutchr

artystamper

pegmac71

Gallery

Please put CC406 in your keywords to post into this challenge. If there are more keywords then separate each one with a comma. Have fun with this colorless challenge!

Last edited by Karen B Barber; 12-17-2012 at 09:23 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!