View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #4434
101Airborne
101 Airborne

Hi Ladies, I am here - I have just been swamped. My DH was off work all last week ill - so was worried about him. I help take care of my Aunt Catherine & Uncle Fritz - mostly Aunt Catherine and have been back and forth to Springfield a lot lately for that. I apologize for not partiipating in the challenges the last couple of weeks - but time is in such short supply right now!

Lesley, good news about Justin - keeping you all in my prayers.

CA, keeping DeAnna in my thoughts and prayers.

Sylvia, I'm glad you're feeling better and you are a wonder in the kitchen!!

Greenie, you have been busy and so that must mean you're coming along well. I'm keeping you in my daily prayers.

Shirt - Girlfriend - I know you've been inundated with so many things, but I'm glad Tig got his sling off - and that his therapy goes well.

Jill, I'm sorry for your loss - and will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Tater, I'm sure you will meet yourself coming and going, as probate is a pain in the rear and if all the i's are dotted and the t's crossed - the clerks in the counties get testy! So, take care of yourself!

Pat - I hope all is well for you and yours!

I hope Jan and Brat are well!

Hugs all around! Keeping the candles burning!

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!