View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #4433
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

CA I am so sorry DeAnna continues to bear pain. I'm praying for her and you. I can surely see why you couldn't keep focused on anything other than DeAnna. I hope that the Hospice is helping to relieve some of your work. Our Christmas prayer is for DeAnna to be well and happy and then you can also be well and happy. We Mama's are kind of that way.

Lesley the pure evil of what happened in Newtown is just unbelievable. I could never understand taking another person's life unless it was self preservation or someone was going to kill my child. When the story broke I just cried. Those poor babies. I thought about the ones that were shot. If they did not die immediately how scared were they? Or how bad did they hurt? What kind of pure hell were the parents going through? President Obama gave a great speech at the memorial for those who died. I believe in the right to bear arms but something has got to change. How or what I don't know. We cannot sit by and passively let this type of thing just continue w/o doing something. We just need to pray for the families of those who died.

Well I hope everyone has a good week ahead. I have to wrap presents and make some goodies.

Keeping everyone in prayer.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!