Originally Posted by raquelita_uno
1. Clean my stamp room/children's toy room and finish painting the walls.
2. Host friends for a crafting night several times this year (I'm a former demonstrator...I don't miss selling products but I miss teaching and sharing ideas).
3. Attempt some challenges on the Board.
4. master some simple editing functions on Photoshop. I was able to get access through school to Photoshop and used it to create a grey studio background for our family picture to replace the brick wall we were in front of. I found lots of tutorials and need to practice.
5. create several card boxes with assorted cards to donate to various community events.
6. Complete my community's birthday/anniversary calendar BEFORE Thanksgiving in 2013.
As my best friend says, "Stamping....it's cheaper than therapy" to which I add, "Not by much".
My mom was the proud recipient of my first handmade card. Cost $200.