View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #22
crystaldolphins
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothermark View Post
Oh my goodness Charlene......what craziness! Its' so darn sad.....I feel like Jennifer, let them have the stinkin' stamps! Are you kidding me? Unbelievable......

But, at least he is getting the cards...I have worried about them intercepting his mail but honestly if they do that? That is a crime is it not? I think they could REALLY get in trouble there!!

After reading this, I will get another card out to Gypsy.....a Christmas card.....it takes quite some time to get there but hopefully it will arrive on a day when he needs a little cheer!

Hugs to you....thank you for the update....I am glad our cards are helping lift his spirits....at least he has *family* now!
Yes, they are at least getting the cards and Gypsy absolutely loves, loves, loves them!

Tampering with mail is a crime and most of the things they do to Gypsy at this LTC facility are elder abuse and they are a crime in Canada too. Quite frankly, I'm so disgusted with the lack of action by our government and our healthcare system but nothing seems to make anyone take action, thus the Human Rights case . . . I have never been involved in anything like this before, and the simple truth is, proving things and getting people, organizations, etc. to take action are 2 completely different things. Anyway, just wanted to make it clear that this isn't acceptable behaviour in Canada - we just can't get anyone to take action!

Thanks to anyone who sends cards out - please don't worry if they are late . . . I always believe they will arrive at the perfect time!

2012/2013 Squigglefly DT

Last edited by crystaldolphins; 01-30-2013 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: changed Sol's name to Gypsy in 2 spots
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!