View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #446
Simbastamps

Both orders I made were not near the mid-month release. Although I live in Canada, I used a business in the US that you can ship to and then pick up later. So this negated the problem with cost of shipping here. The first order was fine. The only problem I had was with an enquiry before I ordered. The set I was looking at included a matching set of dies. I wanted to know the dimensions, and on the web page it gave dimensions for a different set. I emailed three times before getting a response. The response was for me to look at the web page because the information was there. I decided I liked the set enough, so I took a gamble and was pleased with the dies as they were. The second was an absolute nightmare. I never even got replies from their customer service when I enquired. I gave up. I love their sets, and their products were nice. I had debated probably 4 years before ordering because of negative comments made by others, and because for 3 of those years, I didn't know about Ship Happens and I was very put off by the cost of shipping to Canada. Good luck if you decide to place an order - their products were very nice.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!