View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #13
SinCityGal
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Master Challenge Thread

Title: Nordic Sweater
Hostess:SinCityGal (Lisa)
Keyword: DEC12VSNO (that's an O not a ZERO be very careful, please)
Day/Date: Saturday, Dec. 15th
Time: 10:00 PM EST

Brrrr.....Winter weather is here. Time to snuggle up in your favorite sweater. Or, if you're in the Southern Hemisphere - Stash is away. But, you know those really fun Nordic sweaters with the reindeer, snowflakes, and super cool designs that you really never want, but kind of always sort of, admire out of the corner of your eye? Well, guess what my Inspiration Challenge is to YOU, my dear crafty friends?!! Oh yes....

My challenge is: NORDIC SWEATERS!!!

And, lucky for you, it's a photo inspiration challenge. Heh, heh, hehhhh...

Attachment 263916

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Monday December 17th.

We have a special gallery for the Comfy and Cozy VSN. When you click on Member Galleries to access the drop-down list, either scroll to the very bottom of the list (or just hit the End key which will take you straight there), and upload to that gallery.

2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, DEC12VSNO , when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen.

Attachment 263919
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mulberribush-nordic-sweater.jpg (98.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg NordicReindeersDECVSNO.jpg (41.1 KB, 3 views)