Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Default DEC12VSNH ~ Saturday 15th Dec 3pm ~ Pinecones and Evergreens

Title : Pinecones and Evergreens
Hostess : Sabrina (Cook22)
Keyword : DEC12VSNH
Day/Date : Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012
Time : 03:00pm EST

Comfy and cosy! How much more comfy and cosy can you get than with a real log fire (or peat, if you live where that's an option as it is here). Coal is all very well but it doesn't have that wonderful smoky smell . When I was growing up we had a big pine tree in the garden, and we loved to gather up the cones every year and burn them on the fire throughout the winter. It always fascinated me to watch them start to open up in the heat, and then glow red, and I loved the tinkly sound they made when I hit them with a poker!

An easy challenge - use pinecones and evergreens on your project.
It could make for a quick and easy Christmas card, but I've made a tag, since that's what I need most just now.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Please note ~ we have a special gallery for the Comfy and Cozy VSN. When you click on Member Galleries to access the drop-down list, either scroll to the very bottom of the list (or just hit the End key which will take you straight there), and upload to that gallery.

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Monday December 17th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, DEC12VSNH , when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos

Lovely samples courtesy of Dina and Alison to inspire you to create a quick and easy pinecone and evergreen project!

Attached Thumbnails
SCS Photo Challenge #201 ~Vacation Favourites
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~Stencil It
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time - TLC499: Tape It Off
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!