Tammie E
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Master Challenge Thread

TITLE: Traditional Christmas
HOSTESS: Tammie (aka Tammie E)
KEYWORD: DEC12VSNG
DAY/DATE: Saturday, Dec 15th
TIME: 2:00pm EST

Christmas is a time for tradition. There's nothing more "comfy & cozy" than snuggling under my favorite blanket and watching old Christmas movies. In fact, it's one of my favorite traditions. Year after year, I never seem to get enough...even if I've seen the same one 20 times! LOL!

Here is a photo for your inspiration. To me, it is the epitome of those old Christmas movies. You can interpret it any way you like...I can't wait to see what you come up with!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE: DEC12VSNG

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

We have a special gallery set up for the Comfy and Cozy VSN. When you click on Member Galleries to access the drop-down list, scroll to the very bottom of the list or just hit the END key to go straight there; upload to that gallery.

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Monday December 17th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword DEC12VSNG when uploading your image (copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos).

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen.

Thanks so much to Sabrina, Alison and Dina for the awesome samples...and a special thanks to Lee for all your help and encouragement!

Attached Thumbnails
SCS Fan Club Member

Come join in the fun..."FROZEN" VSN!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!