View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #38
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Way to go Austin!!! ♥

Austin Serrano has made a journal update: Bilateral Retinoblastoma

Philly trip 12 12 12

Everything went well with Austin’s exam under Anesthesia.We are back in 1 year now, unless something between now and then.Hopefully not, anyway Austin had a blast with friend Haley from Dallas.

As you can see in the link below and photo:He was leading the way with the piano and would not do a dual with Haley, such a typical boy….!

Dr. Shields had suggested that we get a glasses for him to help deflect the irregularity from his eyes, but also help with people talking so he doesn’t have to listen which in turn help his confident.Well, he never like wearing the glasses, but insisted that it has to be on so Dr. Shields can see him with it on so that she can comment that he look so intelligent as she predicted.This kid is something else.

Overall, we had a blast this trip.We got to see a lot of or Rb friends that we only see on fb with the exception for Wendy and Haley (they live 15 min from us).Haley is personality is fun and spitball of fire; she is just what Austin needs for a friend.I love you cutie and I am so glad your treatments is going well.God is good!

Last but not least, many thanks for following up on Austin journal, praying for him and leaving beautiful note for us.We love each and every one of you.We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

P.S.Austin is working on the Merry Christmas song, I will post it soon

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc...160635421&ev=0
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!