View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #4818
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kspiv View Post
OH was that you, Carole?! haha I used to do the same thing when I was an SU demo....loved getting my orders and opening the boxes!

I mostly order from the Clearance Rack when they update it but am thinking of ordering some items I feel I need...."feel" I "need"! ha!....I have enough stuff to last a lifetime! Am thinking I need Gumball Green cardstock for next year's stuff and also, that owl punch so I can do the reindeer I always see....that would make some of my crafting easier, I think.

This is kind of a silly question now that I'm done with my shows, but I was wondering where everyone gets their Christmas paper? I love to make many of my items with DSP or other Christmasy paper but am having a hard time finding things that I like. Our Hobby Lobby and Michael's had a pitiful selection and I am really depleting my SU stock of Christmas DSP. Also, I am finding that much of the SU Christmas DSP over the last couple of years uses Very Vanilla as its neutral instead of white, and I prefer white as the nuetral since I print most of my sayings and stuff out on white. Would love to hear from everyone as to where you are finding some awesome Christmas paper? I do like 12x12 because it makes it easier for those larger projects but I just bought a few of the 6x6 paper stacks at Michaels yesterday when they were 40% off.
I like double sided paper for craft show items and HL and M don't have much in that form. I got mine off the SU Clearance Rack. It had ornaments on one side and a pretty kind of argyle pattern on some of the others. I forgot the name of it, but it was the only xmas dsp on the CR.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!