Hostess:
Dina K (dini)
Keyword:
DEC12VSNB
Day/Date:
Friday, December 14th
Time:
6:00 pm EST

Most of you probably know that I live in the tropics - in fact, we are 2 degrees north of the Equator! We put on jackets here when it dips below 80 F, because our bodies are so used to feeling HOT!! So what feels comfy-cozy to ME is sitting in the office, where the air conditioner runs all the time, and I have all my stamping and art supplies and pretend friends within reach to keep me company.

My challenge to you is to
cool me off with some cool colors!! Show me some greens, blues, and purples on your cards. You can use black and white and some cool neutrals if you need to, but keep the main colors the ones below.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Monday December 17th.

2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. We have a special gallery for the Comfy and Cozy VSN. When you click on Member Galleries to access the drop-down list, either scroll to the very bottom of the list (or just hit the End key which will take you straight there), and upload to that gallery.
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, DEC12VSNB, when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your project is seen. Thanks for playing along!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2635.JPG (97.6 KB, 5 views)

If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint,
then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
Vincent Van Gogh

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!