View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #70
daizees
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fries View Post
I think I've finally beat the migraine that has been plaguing me for 2 days! Too bad I'm at work today I have managed to get some fun in while I've been feeling ill - can only sleep so much or I won't sleep at night and that's just a bad idea. I realized that yesterday was also the one year anniversary of my hysterectomy. I am happy to say that I'm feeling really good for the most part a year later! Now that this year is ending and I've seen how much it has helped to have a visual written monthly and yearly goal for scrapbooking/stamping I think that in the new year I will work hard to have a weekly/monthly/yearly nutrition goal. I struggle so much with keeping good meals on the table when I am so busy between work and our 15 yr old's activity schedule. It really affects all of us! With some effort I know that it would pay off in fewer headaches & weight loss for me, less money spent on fast food type meals (which means more money for crafty stuff right??), and better performance for our athlete!
Terri, you're so right about setting nutrition goals. I have found that for me, having a menu plan, shopping for the things I need to stick to the menu help me get good meals on the table. and having as much fresh produce in the house as people can possibly eat without wasting provides great snack options too. Definitely important for avoiding headaches!
2013: 141/75
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!