View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #4424
Tater
Die Cut Diva

Jill let me join our Sistahs in sending you and your family my deepest sympathies in the loss of your Uncle. During the holidays I spent a little time grieving for Mom and then reminded myself that she would kick my butt if she knew I was wasting good holiday time crying. So, I pulled up my boot straps and starting behaving as she taught us to. She was a great believer in celebrating the holidays and I am going to do her proud.

Sillie, thank you so much for your beautiful and thoughtful cards. I was so pleased to receive them and appreciate them so much. Thank you for thinking of me.

Shirt, hope Tig improves with each PT session. He's been through a lot to get to where he is today. Give him a gentle Texas hug from me! Also, I love the challenge you gave and will start work on it directly.

Les!!! I bet Jan. can't get here fast enough. Justin has paid his debt and you have too and am pleased to learn he has found God. Please let him know that he has Twisted Sistahs who are backing him all the way!!!!

Sue, are you still improving with each day? Take it easy on yourself. I decided that sending out cards this Christmas was something that I couldn't accomplish and although I regret it some, I choose not to stress over it. There are worse things in life than not getting a card from me.

Hearing awefull news out of Conneticut. I just can't understand how someone feels the need to go kill a bunch of people (children included). God please help us work through this without allowing the devil in our hearts for retribution.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!