View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #68
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizees View Post
I got my calendars finished and sent to the printer yesterday....only um, 6 days after the deadline of having it guaranteed before Christmas, minor detail right? HA! Oh well. I did mix up some things that I'd already shared, like I changed the dark March page to January, and changed up that Janauary page to move it to March... That is a great thing about digi-scrapping for sure!! So now I'll link May and December, which were my final two pages, and then later I'll let you know when I share the final calendar on my blog- which will be after my mom gets hers, hahaha! Anyway...! Thanks for your sweet comments! I truly hope to hit the gallery soon...possibly later tonight.

May by daizees - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersMay

December
Your calendar turned out great. Can't think of a better gift! I'm working on a calendar for my 6 yr. old DGD. She's been obsessed with marking off every day on her color-it-in calendar in 2012, so I figure she'll love one that has pictures of her and her family in them. I don't know if I'll get it done in time, but I'm trying!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!