View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #519
Kathi127
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Gee Amanda, I am so unobservant. I see buttons and don't even look at them. Angie, I hope the blues turn red and green soon. Love the past but live for the future. Jeff is delightful! A total warm and fuzzy kind of man. Gloria, recipe! It is hump day and I am struggling but I will get through it. I have no decorations up and at this stage and might not do any this year. I want to get finished with the porch and embrace the new year with a plan! We need to make Christmas cards at the January swap. It will start us off right. I like Angie's idea. Or have a Christmas card making day where eveyone brings ONE Christmas set and we play! OH for some play time! Have a happy hump day all.
Jane, I love your idea about the Christmas card making day! That would be such fun!

Amanda, no extra buttons for me either. I know every once in a while SCS looks different, they change the font or something and I don't like it!

I have very few decorations up this year either, just the tree and a few other things. I still have my fall tablecloth and centerpiece on the dining room table, will put the Christmas ones on this weekend. Like Amanda said, the more you put up, the more you have to take down!

Angie, hope you are feeling better, Christmas is definitely a time when we think about people and traditions we miss. I miss my Dad and the great Christmases we used to have with my parents but I know all things must change and I am trying to start some new traditions with my family and friends. I think Mr. G will definitely help with making this Christmas and the coming year much brighter for you! He is a keeper for sure!

My Blog:GoldenPaperDreams
My avatar is one of our rescued Goldens, Sabrae!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!