View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #39
Oddesigns
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by swldebbie View Post
Sue, you may not have had the year you planned in 2012, and those cards may have been late in terms of the monthly plan, but you did get some done before the last minute. So you are in good shape to do a little better this year. For me, that is really what it is all about -- doing a little better in areas that are meaningful to me. This is why I have been resolution free for several years. They are too broad and often times we act like if you say it, it will magically happen. You are right - takes planning. So now I pick a few key areas I want to focus on for the year and then I make a plan -- I decide where I want to be with that goal by the end of the year. Then I try to come up with 3 or 4 key milestones I need to meet to reach that goal and assign dates. Finally, I plan something I am going to do IN JANUARY to get started and move me forward. This approach has really worked well for me. Some years better than others, but always better when I did the resolution thing.

Good luck in your decision for/against going to A Muse. Decide what you did and did not like about your SU experience and let that guide you to the decision that is right for you.
Thank you! This gives me a lot to think about.

My Pinterest Boards
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!