View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #35
Oddesigns
Die Cut Diva

I've been thinking about this one for a while. 2012 didn't go as well as planned. I had hoped to continue to send birthday cards, send some cards for holidays other than Christmas, and start making "just because" cards. I barely managed to keep up with birthdays and was late on my monthly Christmas cards often.

I'd like to:

1) Get ahead on birthdays so it's not so much of a last minute emergency.

2) Keep up with my Christmas Card Challenge cards. I was a little late on these more often this year than not.

3) Start "playing". I'd like to sit down and make cards for alternate holidays. I'd like to sit down with a stamp or set I've barely touched and just play. I'd like to have a stockpile of sympathy, get well, and thinking of you cards so I can always be ready.

I think I need to work card making into my weekly schedule. Like this: Mon: Groceries & Errands, Tues: Clean Bathroom, Wed: Bills & Paperwork, Thurs: Clean Kitchen, Fri: MAKE CARDS!!!, Sat: Deep clean 1 room, Sun: Laundry & Prep for the next week.

I don't see how I'm ever going to get ahead when I never plan ahead.

Other possibilities:

Finally sit down with owner of a local store to see if she wants to carry my cards in her store. (This means I need a good plan and stockpile).

Leave Stampin' Up and try to make a go with A Muse Studio. I have a possible "in" with my father's senior community craft group, which might actually make me some money. But I don't know if I want to go that direction at all.

My Pinterest Boards
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!