View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:50 AM   #6214
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

I have had craft fairs where I made nothing, then I will have one the next week and make $200, next week $400 (never much more than $400 on my sales though). Some of it is location, some is advertisement, some is because the church plays bingo at the same time and that takes away from customers (stupid bingo!). Sometimes its hit and miss. All I can say is keep track of what works and what doesn't and use that as a guide for the next year.

The one bingo church that I did a sale at, I made $80 the first year. Second year I didn't go back. Third year a friend talked me into doing it again and I made almost $200 (even with bingo). I guess you can never tell.

I did an inhome one last weekend with a couple of women and made a bit over $100. I was surprised by that, but that's good. I can use the money for Christmas!

I added some stuff to my gallery if anyone wants to look. Just pictures of my table (kind of piled with stuff but its always like that I guess!) and some wine tags I did last minute. Those were easy and fun and I will be doing those for my sales next year. I just did them for the in home sale.

I may do another in home sale in the spring but I've never done a spring show so I don't know. But grads and mother's day stuff - I don't know.

Have a great holiday everyone! Eats loads of fudge (which is my FAVORITE treat this time of year and I don't make it but eat it anywhere I see it!).

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!