View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:10 AM   #6208
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

well I don't mean die cuts really I use a lot of them myself but, I have a lot of people who stop at the booth and tell me they can do the same thing with a cricket machine which just makes me laugh because, I dont own one and I really dont think so.

but, all of my cards are lined and sometimes they have sentiments and sometimes not. if it has a sentiment inside then inside the clear bag on the back side of the paper envelope there is a scrap of cardstock with the inside sentiment stamped on it. and under it in my hand writing says. this sentiment is stamped inside.

I only thought to mention it because, when I do see other people trying to sell cards they have like less than 50 lets say... and they used maybe 2 stamp sets on them... and they look exactly the same when you glance at the table and those people I would assume do not sell very many cards.

So, one of the things I do to keep my cards looking a little bit different ( I tend to do the same things over and over color the image use vintage buttons, lace or machine sewing on it) is some of the daily challenges ( esp. the sketch ones) and when I do the Christmas card challenge if I make 6 very similar cards one month only one of those goes to the booth pile and the others go into ones I mail out for me.

and boxed card sets do not sell well for me at all. because, I think people find it easier to pick and choose and spend the same amount of money than to have a set of the same thing.... I do a couple of sets not many. and most years those are something that comes home. and if I take them out of the box they will sell next time
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!