Originally Posted by cr8iveme
1. I'd like to get passed January. I have to take my mom to her oncologist to see how she's doing. This year she had cervical cancer and is currently in remission. And I hope she gets a clean bill of health.
2. I'd like to get my craft room finished up. Basically I need DH to build me a unit for my embellishments that I keep in IKEA jars and to hang some things up for me.
3. Start teaching stamp-a-stack classes.
4. Get MY baby album done.
5. Have my cards organized better. I currently have some organized by category and then I have a IKEA box filled with a hodge podge of cards.
6. Hope to get on an additional design team.
And then I'll see what happens next
Oh my . . . I hope you Mom is doing better.
What a great thread. If we write it down here, we'll be more accountable and actually get it done, right? Okay . . . here goes.
Purge, purge and more purge. I'd really like to sell a bunch of stuff, but I'm too lazy. Gonna have to figure that one out.
I'm not going to set a goal to get published because, well, no matter how many times I might apply, it's out of my control whether I get selected. But, since I haven't even tried before, I think that would be a good goal for me - to at least send a few projects for consideration.
I need to improve my photography - that's an ongoing goal.
And, I think lastly, for now at least, I need to improve my Copic coloring skills.
That is all . . . shew, feels like a lot.