View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #4417
JD from PAUSA
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Well, I agree with a lot of the Sistahs here - Christmas is hard to celebrate without your parents, but I always try to bring up all the happy memories and pictures, and we do a lot of story telling about Christmases past. It helps a lot -

- and THEN you begin to work on making new memories with Brothers, sisters, in laws and cousins, nieces and nephews, and of COURSE, the friends we are closet with - that warms your heart better than a good cup of hot chocolate !

I wish you all happy and comforting memories, delight at the decorations and lights around you no matter where you look, laughter thinking of Christmas fun times, and the warm cozy feeling you get being with family and/or friends - the simple joys of being together, relaxing and enjoying each other! This is how Jesus shares His Love with all of us to celebrate His birth!

Whew - guess I watched one too many Hallmark Christmas movies!
LYMI, my Sistahs!!
Sue that is beautiful, and it is exactly what I am trying to do, make new memories,

and I love Hallmark movies too, I could watch them over and over again.
probably almost have the Christmas movies memorized. My favorite time of year to watch TV...
QFTD165
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!