View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
NYstamper
Pearl-ExPert

I have goals both creative and non creative, but have decided the non creative have to come first in order to enjoy the creative and accomplish the creative goals.

The non creative goals are to finish unmounting my wood stamps and get them into the organization I have finally decided on. Then it is on to combining my clear mount sets. The final organization is to finish purging, which I have already made a huge dent in. Basically I want my room cleaned and organized, and I am sure my DH does too since it is right off of the living room!
My creative goals are to finish my online classes that I have signed up for and started, and to redo the creative chemistry class also.
My second goal is to be ahead of the game on my cards and to actually make Christmas cards to send out next year!
My third goal is to get back into trying new techniques and honestly, using my stuff! I love seeing all of the new stuff and like most of us, getting the new stuff, but I need to use up what I have.
I know there is more on my list but I will leave it for now because I know the organizing part will be time consuming, but I am tired of trying to do things and bring on the middle of an organizing project too. It gets too hard to juggle.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!