View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Default Photo Challenge #167 ~ F is for what takes your Fancy {12/12/2012}

Like Ina two weeks ago, I still haven't got a photo taken but I wanted to get the challenge posted. I sure hope life will quieten down a bit some time soon! And that we'll have some better light - today was dull grey from start to finish, with rain in the afternoon to make it worse.
We'll have a letter challenge this time round, so anything you like that starts with F - fur, fish, fishing, feathers, fog, frost, friends, flowers...whatever you fancy! I didn't realise we'd already done S so I was busy taking photos suitable for that earlier on the week; back to the drawing board tomorrow!.
What Fun Finds can you come up with to Fit the challenge?

Photo Challenge Rules:

~ Have FUN with this! There are no right or wrong photos.
~ Take as many pics as you want, share the few you like best.
~ Please share only current photos, taken after the challenge was issued.
~ We CANNOT upload our photos to the SCS galleries. You may upload them as an attachment or host them from your blog or any online photo hosting site. Just provide the direct link to the photo in your post and also make sure that it is not from a password protected album.
~ Just a reminder that we are a family-friendly site if you are sending others off this site to view photos in an album hosted elsewhere.
~ Please jump in and join us in the photo challenges at any time!
SCS Photo Challenge #203 ~ Trees
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Use BOTH heat and dry embossing
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time -TLC504: Hang Out (Out-of-the-Box)
It's October. That means it must be time for HOPE YOU CAN CLING TO all month long! Come along and join in the fun.

Last edited by Cook22; 12-12-2012 at 12:35 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!