View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #4412
JD from PAUSA
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Well ladies I am excited. I mailed all of my Christmas cards today!! Wow did I have a lot. Most are all different.

I went and had lunch with my daughter today. Getting ready to go in and make a batch of caramel corn. I use pecan halves and english walnuts in it. Yummy!!

Hoping to wrap gifts tomorrow. When I get that done I will be all ready for Christmas except for making some goodies for us and some of my neighbors. Also for the kids. I feel good. Now I will probably go shopping one day when I am all finished. I like to do that when I am all done. I will go during the week and maybe not buy anything but it helps to get me in the Christmas spirit. Is that crazy or what?!

Well back to my housework. Hugs to all.
Oh happy day, Silly, glad your cards and Shopping is done!

Most of my cards are finished, and mailed...Just a few more to go...(all hand made...most different) I have done very little shopping, but then I really don't have much to do. Sadly, A lot of my family is gone, so I don't have as much shopping to do. And since we don't get as much company over Christmas as we used to, I do very little decorating.
I did get my Advent package finished and mailed. That's 25 gifts in a box! Small gifts, a lot hand made...like snowman soup, etc. This Advent box makes the 19th one I have made in 30 years.
QFTD165
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!