View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #4811
kspiv
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
Thanks!

My Stampin' Up! order came yesterday. (I spent most of my money) Did you hear me squealing from way down here in South Carolina? I had the biggest goofy grin on my face the WHOLE afternoon Punches and Paper and Stamps OH MY! I had the most fun, labeling and organizing and putting all my new toys away
OH was that you, Carole?! haha I used to do the same thing when I was an SU demo....loved getting my orders and opening the boxes!

I mostly order from the Clearance Rack when they update it but am thinking of ordering some items I feel I need...."feel" I "need"! ha!....I have enough stuff to last a lifetime! Am thinking I need Gumball Green cardstock for next year's stuff and also, that owl punch so I can do the reindeer I always see....that would make some of my crafting easier, I think.

This is kind of a silly question now that I'm done with my shows, but I was wondering where everyone gets their Christmas paper? I love to make many of my items with DSP or other Christmasy paper but am having a hard time finding things that I like. Our Hobby Lobby and Michael's had a pitiful selection and I am really depleting my SU stock of Christmas DSP. Also, I am finding that much of the SU Christmas DSP over the last couple of years uses Very Vanilla as its neutral instead of white, and I prefer white as the nuetral since I print most of my sayings and stuff out on white. Would love to hear from everyone as to where you are finding some awesome Christmas paper? I do like 12x12 because it makes it easier for those larger projects but I just bought a few of the 6x6 paper stacks at Michaels yesterday when they were 40% off.